Thursday, December 15, 2011

JAI 97 Winners

Good Afternoon,

Sorry for posting so late in the day.  Today was our work Christmas Party so I have spent the morning racing around a Go Kart track and having a yummy lunch, even though I have probably eaten a little too much.

Thank you to everyone who participated in our inspiration challenge this week - we truly appreciate your participation in our challenges so close to Christmas.

Well, onto the task at hand, announcing this week's winner.  This week our winner is Tania, with really this really cute Christmas gift ensemble



Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Paula

Christine B

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Don't forget to come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow they are so gorgeous, off to comment on her blog. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You have made my day.
    Cheers, Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ladies! You all did wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my entry. It's my first ever challenge win and I am super excited. Thanks for such a great challenge - I just loved the photo! Cheers Tania

    ReplyDelete